Thursday, November 22, 2012

Five Things Actress Bella Thorne Is Thankful For

Today on this Thanksgiving Day we give thanks for family, health, friends, jobs, etc. Bella Thorne whose an actress listed five things she is thankful for in all new official blog at www.bellathorneofficial.com. Miss. Thorne stars as CeCe Jones on the Disney Channel hit series Shake It Up.

Below is her message on what she is thankful on this Thanksgiving Day.

Hey guys!


I hope you’re off having an absolutely fah-bu-lous Turkey Day with your family. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I thought I’d use my blog post today to share five things I’m especially grateful for this year…


1. Mommy, Remy, Dani, and the rest of my family. You guys are always there for me through thick and thin. You are more than just my family; you are my best friends too.

NBinf67jgkkl5ihwDmv4dNfs.jpeg:Amazon:photo
358mDWmEi76uJZsu03EaO1Sv.jpeg:Amazon:photo

2. Shake It Up! Working with such an amazing cast and crew is seriously like a dream come true. I am so grateful to have met all of you, and especially you, Z. It’s hard to believe that there was ever a time when we weren't best friends. :)
lr44RKihuskv4R3e745AnvuB.jpeg:Amazon:photo
3. All my other BFFs and my b/f Tristan. I don’t know what I would do without you guys! You are my second family. And Tristan, you have made this past year more magical than I ever could have hoped for. Xo
CGxCisI4IaE2hW9bIE7kOA4y.jpeg:Amazon:photo
4. My pets. I am so thankful for your unconditional love; all the cute things you do; and the fact that I was able to take you in and give you a home.
vkOKMb5VaIqM6ztq9lWGr4HV.jpeg:Amazon:photo
NBnj6CuH8OGbW3FqUhWC2RnF.jpeg:Amazon:photo
InK9F7xKaj3IcN9XrGtlIMvh.jpeg:Amazon:photo
5. You guys here on BTO.com. Your pictures and stories keep me entertained when I’m bored, your comments make me happy everyday, and we always have a TON of fun together! I can hardly believe we are already at almost 30,000 members and growing!!!
PQDtUsbYVEl2fc2Tf17bUyC2.jpeg:Amazon:photo
What are you most thankful for this year?

Share your list with me at www.bellathorneofficial.com

xo Bella

Bella Thorne list of things she is thankful for and message is courtesy of her official site. We hope Bella Thorne and all our readers had a great Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment