Friday, December 21, 2012

Tate Stevens Wins X Factor Season Two

Los Angeles, California - Thursday night, X Factor announced that the 37 year old family man Tate Stevens won this season from Belton, Missouri. It was a close vote between Carly Rose Sonenclar, 13 year old from Westchester, New York and Tate Stevens, 37, from Belton, who both are great Singers. In a competition only one can be the overall winner which was Tate Stevens winning the 5 million dollar recording contract. Tate's win means his dream of being a Country Singer is coming to light. As far as Carly is concerned, she is a very talented young Lady with an amazing vocal range that will take her far even without winning this season of X Factor.

About Tate Stevens:
Tate Stevens, which is a stage name (his given name is Stephen Eatinger), began performing at the age of 4 when he'd hop up onstage with his father, who was a big influence on him. "I remember knowing that I wasn't scared and that I wanted to keep singing in front of people. I had so much fun," recalls the country singer, who is one of L.A. Reid's Over 25s. From there, Tate would perform at talent shows, oprys, church choir, and school choir before hitting the road right out of high school with his band, the Dixie Cadillacs, who opened for many of today's biggest country stars, including Sammy Kershaw and others.
"I am a true country artist," says Tate. "I do a little bit of everything in the country genre. I always throw in a little bit of my traditional country roots along with a country and rock edge to it. Of course, I love to do ballads as well. I feel that I can really connect to people through my music, regardless fast/slow/etc. I like my shows to be high energy and very entertaining. If I were to make an album today it would be modern country with a little bit of a traditional feel - a great combination of the high energy rockin' songs with some killer ballads as well. You know the kind that rip your heart out?"
On why he could win THE X FACTOR, Tate says, "To have the X factor you have to have the whole package. You have to be a great singer, performer, and all-around artist. I feel that I am that because of the many years of work and hours doing it I feel that it has made me the best at what I do."
We here at RCN America sends congratulations to Tate Stevens on winning this season of X Factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment