Monday, December 17, 2012

What Would Carly's Debut CD Sound Like?

As X Factor USA finale week has started where only one will win the title of X Factor USA season 2 winner. X Factor USA recently talked with Carly Rose on what her debut cd would sound like. Below is information from XFactorUSA.com.

We are at Finals week! As our Top 3 finalists are busy prepping for those $5 million-worthy performances, we sat them down to find out what some of their highlights of the season have been, what they plan to do if they win (or lose), and what they really think about their mentors. Here's what Carly Rose Sonenclar has to say...

What's been your favorite moment of the season?
Carly: I had a great time with 'Imagine' last week.

What is the best advice your mentor, Britney Spears, has given you?
Carly: She said to always be confident no matter what, not just doing this, but in everything in life. She knows how it feels to be young in this business and she can relate to it.

Describe Britney in three adjectives.
Carly: Funny, knowledgeable, and wise.

What celebrity would you like to guest in your first music video?
Carly: Harry Styles. I met him and he was cool.

What has been your favorite performance other than your own?
Carly: I loved Paige's 'Turn Up the Music.' That was just so cool I remember hearing her practice it and then when she got onstage it was perfect.

What would you do with the $5 million if you won?
Carly: I'm not even thinking about it. But, I would give some to charity. I work with the Starlight Children's Foundation. I'm an ambassador, and so I would do something for them.

What type of record would you make?
Carly: I want to bring the soul back to pop. My record would be a mix of those two genres because I think that is something that is not really out there right now, and hopefully because I mix the pop and the jazz my sound could appeal to a wide range of ages. I think there is a gap in the industry for a soul/pop artist, and I think that I could fill that gap.

What do you want to name your debut CD?
Carly: I don't know! I'd have to think about it. It has to be good. Hopefully, I get to do one.

Tune into THE X FACTOR Season 2 Finale WED DEC 19 and THU DEC 20 at 8/7c on FOX.

No comments:

Post a Comment