Thursday, March 28, 2019

American Idol Superstar comes to Plymouth


Plymouth, NH: Ruben Stoddard will perform at The Flying Monkey in Plymouth on Saturday, April 6th at 7:30pm.  Best known as American Idol Season 2 winner, Ruben Studdard will pay homage to his hero Luther Vandross with his show “Ruben sings Luther”.  Tickets for this concert start at $54.



Ruben sings Luther.



“My goal was to not only to pay tribute to Luther but to add my own passion on top of Luther’s brilliant songs. It all started with my mom who has always loved Luther and played his music in our home continuously – especially during Christmas,” Studdard explains. He goes on to say, “But people always asked when I was going to do an album of Luther’s songs. Happily the day has arrived. It was a thrilling experience selecting the songs from his different albums and putting my own interpretation on them. I am so proud of this record.”



Ruben Studdard is the winner of American Idol’s second season and since then has been a Grammy nominated R&B, gospel and pop singer. He has recorded six studio albums, appears frequently on TV, toured extensively and has sold over two million albums worldwide.



“As for the tour, we are not only recreating some of the production elements, musicians, background singers, wardrobe and lighting that were ever present when Luther took the stage, but my heart and soul will be in every note I sing as I honor one of the greatest vocalists we’ve ever had.”


Tickets for Ruben Studdard Sings Luther Vandross range from $54 - $64.  For more information on upcoming shows or to purchase tickets call the box office at 603-536-2551 or go online at www.flyingmonkeyNH.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment